À propos du livre
Through five collections — the serene long exposures of Boketto, the ethereal moments of Evanescence, the intricate details of Smultronställe, the fading light of Crepuscolo, and the stunning vistas of Wonderment — Williams explores nature's ability to evoke emotion and reduce stress.
Caractéristiques et détails
- Catégorie principale: Nature/Vie sauvage
- Catégories supplémentaires Photographie artistique, Livres d'art et de photographie
Format choisi: Grand format paysage, 33×28 cm
# de pages: 102
- Couverture rigide imprimée: 9798210885982
- Date de publication: sept 18, 2023
- Langue English
- Mots-clés landscapes, nature, mindfulness
Alys Williams is a fine art landscape photographer based in Vancouver, Canada. She is passionate about the outdoors and the importance of connecting people with nature. Alys' luxury fine art photography installations transport her collectors to the remote and wild parts of our world so they can feel the awe and wonder of these natural spaces for a meaningful escape. When not out in the world adventuring, you can find Alys in the kitchen recreating her travels through food with a focus on accessible, scratch-made meals from fresh local ingredients.