À propos du livre
The alleys of Hong Kong and Macau offer endless opportunities to capture the essence of us humans, our journey through the difficulties of life and our dreams.
Caractéristiques et détails
- Catégorie principale: Hong Kong
- Catégories supplémentaires Photographie de rue, Livres d'art et de photographie
Format choisi: Format paysage, 25×20 cm
# de pages: 84
- Couverture rigide imprimée: 9798210611949
- Date de publication: août 28, 2022
- Langue English
- Mots-clés Street photography, Travel, Asia, Hong Kong, Macau
Hi! My name is Marco, I was born in Italy in 1978. I have lived in Tokyo since 2008, and during this time I have developed a strong passion for photography. The pictures you see on my website (http://fadingasia.com) have been taken during my trips mostly in Asia. I focus my work on street photography, I also like photographing nature and people. I consider photography as an exciting and unique way of deeply connecting with people and getting intimate with their lives and traditions, as well as a way of preserving disappearing sights and moments for future generations. If you have any feedback or request feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.