The Complete Color Profile
de Ryan Demaree
Voici le prix vu par vos clients. Éditer la liste des prix
À propos du livre
The unique opportunity has presented itself for this color to be adequately documented. I reproduce this historical color using Egyptian mummy fragments from the revered Billy Jamieson collection. The fragments that I have obtained are said to have once been housed with Ramses I in the Niagara Falls History Museum, which Jamieson purchased in 1999. The result is the comprehensive never before seen color profile for this fabled color.
Join me in my quest for Mummy Brown!
Caractéristiques et détails
- Catégorie principale: Livres d'art et de photographie
- Catégories supplémentaires Beaux-arts, Histoire
Format choisi: 13×20 cm
# de pages: 120
- Couverture rigide imprimée: 9781034986751
- Couverture souple: 9781034986775
- Couverture rigide, jaquette: 9781034986768
- Date de publication: janv 14, 2022
- Langue English
- Mots-clés macabre, art history, mummy brown, mummy
Born and raised in Columbus, OH [USA]- October 28th, 1991 - "In my work, I like to focus on themes of Primitivism, Science-Fiction, and Mythology. I use a variety of techniques to achieve these themes, primarily- Abstraction and Surrealism. I am also heavily interested in the history of oil painting and conduct independent research on historical painting materials, which influences the materials that I use for my work. I work both on an independent as well as a commission basis. " -Ryan Demaree Author of the book "Mummy Brown- The Complete Color Profile"