Supporting creation/promotion of Mexican art and fostering exchange of art/artists between the US and MX.
PROArtes Mexico believes art and culture are a means of establishing a dialogue between communities from a human-centric perspective in the hope of fostering a need for sensitive questioning before collective decisions are made. The organization was created to bolster the ability of artists to work and exchange ideas between the United States and Mexico as well as promote exemplary Mexican art internationally. They strive to create a space where the same value and equity are achieved for all creators despite belonging to nations from varied social contexts.
Domaines de compétence
– consultation/management of legal processes/logistics involved in cultural exchange between the United States and Mexico
– administration/facilitation between venue/gallery and artists
– development of projects connecting artists to community
– promotion and/or management of artists and projects
– consultation to artists during the development of their projects
– consultation to presenters curating their season or festival