Product Marketing Manager, Blurb (Contract)
6 month contract with likely extension
Blurb is a software driven self-publishing platform that unleashes the creative genius inside everyone. Blurb’s platform makes it easy to create, design, publish, promote, and sell professional-quality printed photo books, trade books, journals, and magazines. Blurb authors have created millions of books using our full suite of free book-making tools.
We’re looking for a passionate product marketing consultant to help develop new marketing strategies for Blurb. We have an opportunity to massively grow the number of enthusiasts and professionals who use Blurb to bring their creative vision to life in print. You will help define our customer journeys and the marketing strategies we need to lift awareness and consideration, convert prospects, and drive lifetime value. You'll help lift the voice of the brand and build on our global community of creators.
- Create the outbound marketing strategy for Blurb
- Project manage the launch of new releases
- Identify customer needs and trends to develop positioning and messaging for specific, key customer segments
- Work with our creative team to develop compelling content that connects with distinct audiences and showcases product value and user experiences.
- Unlock new outbound marketing channels and optimize existing channels.
- Partner with market product, engineering and operations teams to help define the product roadmap.
- Develop a comprehensive experiential marketing strategy.
- 8+ years of experience in B2C product marketing, marketing, or go-to-market roles in consumer or commercial technology (internet, SaaS).
- BS/BA degree. MBA and/or Management Consulting experience preferred.
- Exceptional project management and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with attention to detail.
Blurb®, the flagship brand of RPI’s eCommerce Division, is a software driven self-publishing platform that unleashes the creative genius inside everyone. Blurb’s platform makes it easy to create, design, publish, promote, and sell professional-quality printed Photo books, Trade books, Journals, Magazines, and eBooks. Blurb authors have created millions of books using our full suite of free book-making tools and Adobe Creative Cloud integrations. Find us online at www.blurb.com.
This role can be remote. We have offices in San Francisco and Seattle and you must be able to travel to those locations occasionally and work Pacific Time Zone hours.
How to Apply
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Blurb is committed to equal opportunity and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.