À propos du livre
How do we come to define our lives as meaningful and, ultimately, how can we look to this as a balm when watching a life reach its end? To the people who gave my life a future, as I lament here, "there is a thank you I don't know how to begin saying". This is my attempt to even begin saying it.
Caractéristiques et détails
- Catégorie principale: Bandes dessinées
- Catégories supplémentaires Histoire de famille/Arbre généalogique, Biographies et mémoires
Format choisi: 15×23 cm
# de pages: 168
- Couverture rigide imprimée: 9781714455096
- Couverture souple: 9781714455102
- Date de publication: févr 20, 2020
- Langue English
- Mots-clés anthropology, canadian;, diaspora;, greek
I am an Anthropology graduate from the University of Ottawa, interested in a vast array of topics and research/storytelling methods. I am most interested in outside-the-box methodologies, such as graphic novel ethnographies and ethnographic filmmaking. I seek to tell stories and explore ideas in creative ways, always interested in shedding light on anything that touches the heart, provokes thought, and inspires.