À propos du livre
There’s so much to see that it would probably take a lifetime to get to know the city in detail. Although it hasn’t been a lifetime, I’ve spent many hours in this extraordinary place.
Caractéristiques et détails
- Catégorie principale: Photographie de rue
- Catégories supplémentaires Livres d'art et de photographie, Paris
Format choisi: Format paysage, 25×20 cm
# de pages: 72
- Couverture rigide, jaquette: 9798211730588
- Date de publication: déc 07, 2022
- Langue English
- Mots-clés Photography books, Photobook, France, Paris
I’m a visual artist based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. I’ve been an active photographer since 2008. I’m also a drawing artist working in digital and traditional mediums. I’m originally from Uruguay, born in 1966. I lived there until 1990, when my dreams of seeing more of the world became a reality. For 14 years, I travelled to and lived in many places until arriving in the great country of Canada in 2004, where I decided to settle.