Public Engagement Made Easy
35 Practical Tips for Success
de C. Philpott and A. Willett
Voici le prix vu par vos clients. Éditer la liste des prix
À propos du livre
We love textbooks and theory as much as the next person, but sometimes you just need a short, practical handbook that you can dip in and out of and scribble all over.
Public Engagement Made Easy is a go-to handbook offering concise, practical, step-by-step tips on the essential elements of public engagement, to help boost your impact. It includes:
- What public engagement is and why it matters.
- The key ingredients for effective public engagement.
- How to design and deliver successful public engagement.
This book offers handy pointers that you can pick up and apply to your work straight away, and the principles are just as relevant to any form of public engagement, anywhere in the world!
Caractéristiques et détails
- Catégorie principale: Entreprises et économie
- Catégories supplémentaires Science politique, Non lucratif et collect de fonds
Format choisi: 13×20 cm
# de pages: 108
- Couverture souple: 9781034006138
- Couverture rigide imprimée: 9781034006121
- Date de publication: nov 05, 2020
- Langue English
- Mots-clés communication, co-design, engagement, public
Tangelo House is Alexis Willet, PhD and Caroline Philpott. Between us, we have over 40 years hands-on experience of communications, science, public and patient engagement, marketing, health policy, health promotion and partnerships. Through our courses, handbooks and articles we want to share our knowledge and skills to help you to make an impact.