À propos du livre
traditions across the world.
This cycle of poems grew out of her highly-praised final submission for the Masters in Creative Writing at Bath Spa university, and were written between 2018 and 2019.
Caractéristiques et détails
- Catégorie principale: Poésie
- Catégories supplémentaires Religion et spiritualité, Biographies et mémoires
Format choisi: 13×20 cm
# de pages: 54
- Couverture rigide imprimée: 9781714609765
- Date de publication: mars 28, 2020
- Langue English
- Mots-clés Spirituality, Yorkshire, Mining, Yoga, Childhood
Based in Somerset, Rebecca is an award-winning poet, Scaravelli-inspired yoga instructor and curator of workshops and retreats. She has travelled widely as an artist and teacher and has lived and worked in communities of different spiritual traditions across the world. Her first book of poems titled 'At The Coalface' grew out of her highly-praised final submission for the Masters in Creative Writing at Bath Spa university, and were written between 2018 and 2019.