À propos du livre
- sketchbooks = sketches, projects, research, drawings, scribbles, memos, etc…
- digitizing sketchbook pages
- integrating photographic elements in Photoshop
- direct printing of additions onto the original pages
- re-intervention (drawing) onto new present elements
- second digitizing to assemble the pages for large formats
- integrating new elements into each assemblage to fill up empty spaces
Random memories (increased sketchbook).
Visual sedimentation process.
Endless successive new interventions on the same documents.
Make research a priority by accepting incompletion as a principle.
Random zoom (close up on Random memories).
A macroscopic secret world with indecisive frontiers emerges.
Visual accidents generated by accumulated creation steps.
Random mix (inter-page editing for large format prints).
Accentuated visual sedimentation.
Random supermix (superimposition of inter-element editing).