de Dejan Dizdar
ebook, format iPad d'Apple
À propos du livre
A collection of more than 150 fine art nudes, taken in the deserts of Israel, South Africa and Namibia by Dejan Dizdar, EFIAP.
Caractéristiques et détails
- Catégorie Photographie artistique
Format paysage, 25×20 cm
- Couverture rigide, jaquette: 9781320025935
- Couverture souple: 9781320025928
- Couverture rigide imprimée: 9781320025942
- Date de publication nov 13, 2010
- Langue English
- Mots-clés beauty, body, landscape, fine art, female, photo, erotic, israel, woman, photography, desert, nude, naked
Born in Belgrade, Yugoslavia where I studied music and electrical engineering. From late 70's till now exhibited worldwide at close to 400 group exhibitions winning prizes and awards and held 25 one-man shows in Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Israel, South Africa and Russia. Photographs published in numerous magazines and books and sold to collectors in places as remote as New Caledonia or Tasmania. Teaching the Art of Nude in a photographic studio in Tel Aviv and in subject-dedicated workshops. Holding the EFIAP (Excellence, Federation Internationale d'Art Photographique) title. Currently living in Israel, with frequent visits to Europe. In 2010 established the International Photographic Art Center in Serbia.