To become a BlurbNation Service Provider, you must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained below.
1. To become a BlurbNation Service Provider, BlurbNation Service Providers must:
a. Be a registered Blurb user and have read and agreed to the Blurb BookSmart® End User License Agreement and the Web Site Terms and Conditions
b. Have created and published at least six books that are available in Blurb’s Public Bookstore using the Blurb publishing service.
c. Have and maintain a web site (or blog) that describes their book-making services
3. Blurb members who have registered to become a BlurbNation Service Provider may remove themselves from the program at any time, upon 10 days prior written notice to Blurb. Blurb may remove any BlurbNation Service Provider from the BlurbNation Program at any time, solely at Blurb’s discretion and without prior notice.
4. BlurbNation Service Providers are not representatives, employees, independent contractors or agents of Blurb.
5. Blurb is not responsible in any way for the acts or omissions of BlurbNation Service Providers, and Blurb has no control over the performance or quality of services provided by BlurbNation Service Providers. As stated in the End User License Agreement and Web Site Terms and Conditions, Blurb’s services are provided "as is", and, except as explicitly provided for in the Return Policy posted on Blurb.com, Blurb shall not be responsible in any way for the impact of its services on the transactions or business of the BlurbNation Service Provider, including but not limited to issues arising from software performance, web site availability, production delays or product quality.
6. All transactions and disputes of any nature between BlurbNation Service Providers and their clients are governed by the terms of the agreement between the BlurbNation Service Provider and their client. Blurb encourages BlurbNation Service Providers and their clients to enter into written contracts that address all issues relevant to the relationship.
7. BlurbNation Service Providers are independently responsible for complying with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding their provision of professional services.
8. Blurb does not guarantee any business as a result of enrolling as a BlurbNation Service Provider in the BlurbNation Program.
9. From time to time, BlurbNation Service Providers may be offered the opportunity to enroll in certain incentive programs or promotions. The terms of such programs are entirely at the discretion of Blurb, and such programs may be cancelled, or material terms changed, at any time after BlurbNation Service Providers have been provided 30 days notice.
10. Blurb may modify or update the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in its sole discretion. BlurbNation Service Providers will be notified of the change by an email to their email address on record. Continued provision of services as a BlurbNation Service Provider constitutes binding acceptance of the change.